TRICOT ARM SLING
- Features thumb loop to prevent wrist drop and Velcro closure at top of sling envelope to provide a secure fit.
- Indicated for injuries to the arm, shoulder, wrist or hand and cast support to maintain arm in neutral position.
- Manufactured from soft yet durable tricot material.
|Sizing Guide – Width/Height|
|Adult||10″x4″||12”x 5”||15”x 6”||17”x 7”||19″x 8″||21″x 9″|
|Pedi||10″x4″||12”x 5”||15”x 6”||17”x 7”|
|Measurements are sling pouch width x height.|
Close all contact closures and hand wash in warm water with mild soap.
Product should be air-dried.
Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Open sling and place arm inside, making sure elbow is in sling as far back as possible.
- Thread strap through d-rings.
- Secure hook and loop so elbow is positioned at a 90-degree angle.
Note: If necessary, there is a one-time hook and loop adjustment behind the elbow to lengthen or shorten strap length as needed.
- Position elbow (shoulder) strap and pull behind your back.
- Thread strap through buckle and pull tight to prevent arm from moving away from body.