UNIVERSAL KNEE IMMOBILIZER
- Universal design allows for inventory reduction; features contoured posterior stays and movable medial/ lateral stay assemblies for optimal positioning and immobilization with 4” elastic patella strap for added compression.
- Indicated for post-op knee immobilization and mild to severe knee injuries where full extension of the leg is desired.
- Constructed of breathable foam laminate to soft loop pile with hook and loop closure straps, premium quality elastic straps and aluminum stays.
HCPCS Code: L1830
|Product Number||6″L||9″L||10 1/2″L||12″L||14″L|
|Sizing Guide||6″L||9″L||10 1/2″L||12″L||14″L|
|Measurement taken from leg circumference 4” above mid-patella.|
Remove any metal stays if possible.
Close all contact closures and hand wash in warm water with mild soap.
Product should be air-dried.
Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Open knee immobilizer and remove stay assemblies.
- Position knee immobilizer so patella strap will go over the mid-line of the patella with wide end toward thigh and back stays along midline of leg.
- Use small hook tab to hold body around knee.
- Attach stay assemblies, inside first, to accommodate calf and thigh circumference.
- Starting at the bottom and moving up, thread straps through buckles and pull back, attaching straps where comfortable.
- Pull patella strap across knee and attach.