PEDIATRIC: DARCO SLIMLINE CAST BOOT
- Features square toe design for optimal comfort and protection, forefoot closure adjust to accommodate for casts or bandages and can be switched between left/right closure; ankle strap provides added stability.
- Indicated for post-surgical application or use with casts or compression bandaging of the foot and ankle.
- Constructed of EVA insole and tricot foam upper and contact closure.
HCPCS Code: L3260
|Pedi||5-7 1/2||8-11 1/2||12-14|
|Measured by shoe size.|
Close all contact closures and hand wash in warm water with mild soap.
Product should be air-dried.
Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Place affected foot inside shoe.
- Wrap the straps over the product onto opposite side, and attach straps onto hook portion of the product.
- Straps should be pulled gently for comfortable fit.